Academic Vice President
Administrative Vice President
Associate Academic Vice President
Associate Academic Vice President (Teaching and Learning Development)
Associate Administrative Vice President
Associate Vice President (Student Affairs)
Director of University Research
Director of the Graduate School
Registrar (Quality Assurance/Research
Heads of Department
Dr. AU Wing Kwong
Dr. CHAU Chi Fung
Dr. HO Sin Wan, Bianca
Mr. HO Tat Ming, Benjamin
Dr. LAW Chui Chui, Monica
Dr. LEE Sherman
Dr. LI Kit Man
Mr. WAN Kwok Fai
Dr. XIE Yuying, Sabrina
Dr. YANG Ruo Xiao
Dr. YUEN Wai Kee
Terms of Reference
The Academic Board shall regulate the academic affairs of the University subject to the financial control of the University Council and shall have the power:
- To plan, develop and regulate the academic courses and programmes of the University and to keep the quality of such courses and programmes under constant review.
- To review policies and regulations for the admission of persons to programmes of study provided by the University, and their continuance therein.
- To regulate examinations leading to degrees and other academic awards of the University, to appoint internal examiners and to recommend the appointment of external examiners to the University Council.
- To approve the appointment of External Programme Assessors and External Academic Advisors.
- To regulate the requirements for the conferring of degrees and other academic awards of the University.
- To stimulate the advancement of knowledge by the encouragement of faculty research and publications.
- To require the withdrawal of any student from the University on academic grounds.
- To give advice on any matter which may be referred to it by the University Council.