Dr. Law Chui-Chui, Monica
Management, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Hong Kong Polytechnic University
B.A. (Hons.), Hong Kong
- Consumer Behavior
- Consumer Communications
- Customer and Employee Relationship Management
- Service Marketing
- Law, M. (2008). “Customer Referral
Management: An Implication of Social Network,” The
Service Industries Journal, Vol. 28, No. 5, pp. 669-683.
- Cheung, M. and Law, M. (2008).
“Relationships of Organizational Justice and
Identification: The Mediating Effects of Perceived
Organizational Support in a Hong Kong Setting”, Asia
Pacific Business Review, Vol. 14, Iss. 2, pp. 213 - 231.
- “International Conference on China: Economic Reforms and
Adjustment in Social Structure”, Contemporary China Research Centre,
Shue Yan College, July 8-10, 1999.
- HKSYC Teaching Development Workshop Series (2001-2002) internal
seminar series with invited speakers from other universities: The
Power of Thinking (April 2002), and the Art of Questioning in
Stimulating Thinking (May 2002).
- Challenge Cup, the 8th National Undergraduate Contest on
Extracurricular Academic and Technological Works. Third prize.
- International Convention & Expo Summit, 7-9 Feb., 2006, Hong
Kong, organized by the Hong Kong Polytechnic University and
University of Nevada.
- Learning Oriented Assessment Conference (LOAC) 2005 Using
assessment to improve learning. 10 June 2005, Hong Kong Institute of
Education, Hong Kong.
- Frontiers of Asian Studies in the Twenty-First Century, 2nd
Annual Conference of the Asian Studies Association of Hong Kong
(ASAHK), the Asian Studies Association of Hong Kong, Centre of Asian
Studies, University of Hong Kong, 26-27 January, 2007
- CEO Forum 2007 (9 March 2007). The Hong Kong Federation of
- Talk on ‘The Hong Kong Media Scene Before and After 1997’.
Department of Journalism and Communication, Hong Kong Shue Yan
- State formation and Chinese school politics in Post Singapore
and Hong Kong. 27 Feb 2008. The role of HKSAR Government in the
developing of economy. Speaker: The Hon. Leung Chun-ying, GBS, JP.
21 Jan 2008.
- New Generation, i-Cable News Limited. 12 Mar 2008.
- ILN workshop, IT in teaching and learning committee, 13 March,
- Equal Opportunities Commission Training Workshop: The Commission
and the Ordinances 17 May 2008.
- Equal Opportunities Commission Training Workshop: Equal
Opportunities on Goods and Services Provision 28 May 2008.
- Equal Opportunities Commission Training Workshop: Preventing and
Managing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace 13 June 2008.
- Equal Opportunities Commission Training Workshop: Introduction
to Training in EO 16 May 2008.
Presentations and/or formal papers given at conferences or
- The Impact of Human Resource Management on Company Success of
the Convention and Exposition Industry in Hong Kong, Oral
Presentation in International Convention & Expo Summit, 7-9 Feb.,
2006, Hong Kong, organized by the Hong Kong Polytechnic University
and University of Nevada.
- Oral presentation, ‘The Impact of Human Resource Management on
Small and Medium Enterprises success in Hong Kong’, in Frontiers of
Asian Studies in the Twenty-First Century, 2nd Annual Conference of
the Asian Studies Association of Hong Kong (ASAHK), the Asian
Studies Association of Hong Kong, Centre of Asian Studies,
University of Hong Kong, 27
- Oral Health & Science Seminars. Faculty of Dentistry, University
of Hong Kong. Title: Motivation theories in dentistry. 23 Jan.,
2008. Prince Philip Dental Hospital. University of Hong Kong.
- Oral presentation: 從金融海嘯反思香港銀行業人力資源管理 From
to the Banking and Financial Industry in Hong Kong (the Human
Resource Management Perspective) In: “金融海嘯對中港兩地的經濟及社會發展的影響”研討會.
2008年12月19日, 香港樹仁大學, 圖書館大樓7樓.
- The 2010 HKU – Sun Yat Sen University Conjoint Scientific
Meeting cum the 1st Guangdong – Hong Kong Postgraduate Forum in
Dental Science. The Sun Yat Sen University, Guangdong, China, 14-16,
December, 2010. Poster Presentation: Learning Theories for
Dentistry. Young F.Y.F and Wong R.W.K. (2010).