- This programme design ensures that our graduates have a thorough understanding in the core aspects of business and management. Students may maintain a broad-based approach in their choice of business electives or choose their electives from one of a cluster courses.
- There are five major concentrations: Financial Services & Planning, Marketing, Human Resources Management, Corporate Governance and China Business Studies. Students may select one or more concentrations by taking the required electives of each concentration.
- Electives for the Financial Services & Planning Concentration
Tax Planning, Insurance, Financial Planning, Financial Institutions in H.K.
- Electives for the Marketing Concentration
Public Relations: Theory and Practice, Fundamentals of Advertising, China Marketing, Consumer Behavior
- Electives for the Human Resource Management Concentration
Asia Pacific Management Issues, Asia Pacific Industrial Relations, Training and Development, Performance and Compensation Management
- Electives for the China Business Studies Concentration
China Marketing, China Investment, The Economy of Contemporary China, Asia Pacific Management Issues
- Electives for the Corporate Governance Concentration
Company Law, Commercial Law, Contemporary Issues of Corporate Governance, Tax Planning.