The HKSYU Registry plays a key role in providing administrative support to students and academic departments on academic matters.
- Promotion of programmes
- Student admissions
- Registration of new and current students
- Classes scheduling
- Courses enrolment
- Arrangement of final examination schedule and venues
- Processing student assessments
- Maintenance of student records
- Issuance of official documents such as testimonials, transcripts and graduation certificates
- Administrative support to departmental meetings and university committees
- Liaison with teaching staff
RHB305-306, Research Complex High Block, Hong Kong Shue Yan University, Braemar Hill, North Point, Hong Kong
Monday to Friday: 9:00AM to 1:00PM; 2:00PM to 6:30PM
Saturday: 9:00AM to 1:00PM
Public Holidays and School Holidays: Closed
Adverse Weather Arrangements
|Typhoon Signal No.8 or above /
Black Rainstorm in force
|Classes or Examinations Arrangement|
|At or after 7:00am||Classes/Examinations in morning sessions from 9:10am to 1:40pm will be cancelled.|
|At or After 12:00noon||Classes/Examinations in afternoon sessions from 1:50pm to 6:15pm will be cancelled.|
|At or after 4:00pm||Classes/Examinations in evening sessions from 6:40pm to 9:20pm will be cancelled.|
- All classes and examinations will be held as scheduled when Typhoon Signal No.1 or 3 or the Amber or Red Rainstorm Warning Signal is hoisted.
- In case the Hong Kong Observatory announces that the Signal No. 8 or above is likely to be hoisted within a time range, the start time will be used.
- Arrangement of classes/examinations due to adverse weather conditions will also be announced on Moodle.
- When Typhoon Signal No.8 or above /Black Rainstorm is in force, all examinations that have already started will continue until the end of that examination session unless the venue is risky to candidates.
- The Registry will take into consideration of the adverse weather conditions in case students cannot attend the classes or examinations.