|Application Methods||Application Procedures|
(Priority and Early-Bird Application)
How to apply
Applicants can submit an application via our online application system as follows:
[For final year students/graduates from selected AD/HD programmes in partner institutions – HKCC and LIFE] - Online Application Form
[For final year students/graduates from locally-accredited AD/HD programmes other than selected AD/HD programmes in partner institutions] - Online Application Form
1. Direct entry to Year 2 will only be considered if you are applying for a HKSYU bachelor's degree in a discipline related to your current study in AD/HD.
2. Please prepare the following supporting documents for upload in order to complete your application form:
4. Applicants are required to pay an application fee (non-refundable) of HK$200.
5. Submission deadline of priority and early-bird application is: 20 April 2019.
6. Conditional offers will be issued on or before 29 June 2019. If you miss the priority and early-bird application period, you may submit your application IN PERSON during the walk-in period from 8 July 2019 to 13 July 2019 subject to availability of places.
|Walk-in Application||Application Period
Walk-in Application: 8 - 13 July 2019
（Year 2 offers will be considered on a case-by case basis subject to remaining quota available)
How to apply
Applicants should submit their application IN PERSON together with the following supporting documents to Admission Office:
Application, supporting documents and fee submitted will not be returned. Details of the applications process, interview and admission arrangements for in-person applications will be announced in June 2019 in the HKSYU's website.
Address: 10 Wai Tsui Crescent, Braemar Hill, North Point, Hong Kong
Office Hours: 9:30am – 12:30pm and 2:00pm – 5:00pm (weekdays);
9:30am – 12:30pm and 2:00pm – 4:30pm (Saturdays)
Closed on Sundays and public holidays
Enquiries: 2570 7110 (Phone) / email@example.com (Email)